Friday, December 10, 2010

Post Practice Comments - Kyle Clifford

Here's some thoughts from Kyle Clifford after the Kings practice this afternoon...

MM: A goal and a fight last night versus Calgary. What was the highlight of the night?

KC: We got the win. I think that's the most important thing. It's always fun to win and it's an added bonus when you score a goal.

MM: It sure looked like you were smiling during the whole fight with Tim Jackman. Were you just having too much fun out there last night?

KC: You know, anytime I'm dropping the gloves I'm always having a good time. I like to throw down and he's a tough customer. He's probably one of the tougher guys I've fought this year. But, yeah, I'm just going out there and having fun.

MM: You played against Calgary in the second game of the season. Were there any left over issues that had developed in that game or was it all new?

KC: Not really. We were pretty bitter that we lost that game though. That's pretty much what carried over. We came in with a good attitude after having a couple days off. We knew we had to come out strong.

MM: Last night you were back on the fourth line after playing a few on the third line with Michal Handzus. Are you more comfortable back on the fourth line and/or did you have to make any adjustments?

KC: I'm just going to stick to my game regardless of where I'm playing - fourth line, third line or where ever it is. It's a pretty simple, straight forward game. Up and down the boards. So, I'm going to stick to my role and whoever I'm playing with it's going to be the same every night.

MM: On the upcoming road trip there is only new team that you guys haven't seen yet this year, the St. Louis Blues. Any thoughts about facing them for the first time?

KC: Alex Pietrangelo is an old teammate of mine (with the Barrie Colts / OHL), so there will be a little bit of a rivalry there. But our attitude is to go in there and win.

The Mayor
www.twitter.com/Mayor119
www.facebook.com/MayorsManor

.

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment