Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crowning the Best Game of the Decade

As I first mentioned on Friday, to help pass the time while the team is off this week the gang over at LAKings.com have organized a series of articles highlighting various Best Of(s) for the past decade. My selections for Best Game were (in reverse order)...

Third Place (3-way tie):
* 2001 Playoffs - Game Six vs. Colorado
* Opening Night 2005
* Game Two of this season

Second Place:
* 2001 Playoffs - Game Four vs. Detroit (Frenzy on Figueroa)

First Place:
An excerpt from my article:
Sometimes, one game is more than just one game. When the events of the evening are more like the culmination of a lifetime of work, the achievement envelops the game and elevates it above all others.
To see my selection and read the rest of the article, click here --> LA Kings Figure Eight Debate.

When you're done reading, be sure to vote! Or come back here and tell me how much you absolutely agree with me.

One19

www.twitter.com/Mayor119

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment