Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Undisputed: Michal Handzus (full, extended video)

Throughout the season the Kings web team has been producing an eight-part series called Undisputed, with each video profiling a different player.

Below is the just released full, extended video featuring Michal Handzus...


For more on Handzus, take a look at this: 10 Tidbits on The Story of Zeus - a MayorsManor exclusive

The Mayor
www.twitter.com/MayorNHL
www.facebook.com/MayorsManor

Other Undisputed videos:

Jack Johnson Undisputed

Jarret Stoll Undisputed

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Zeus. I understood about 2/3 of what he said, and STILL loved it. He is my silent warrior and I'm enjoying every game I get to watch him play. I hope he stays, but I'm also preparing myself if he moves on. He will always be a King to me! Time and again, the unsung hero of this team. Plus, he's a chameleon...LOVE all the looks of King Zeus!

    ReplyDelete