Sunday, April 25, 2010

Keyword for today = FOCUS

The Kings game on Friday night was more like a nightmare.

So, it's not that surprising that as I awoke this morning looking for some inspiration for what lies ahead...my mind eventually wandered to a 5 year old kid I met back at the Olympics in February.

If you dont recognize the boy pictured on the left, you need to have to check out the video link below.  I'm not sure what Terry Murray and the other coaches have planned for practice this morning...but, at some point, a speech like this is probably necessary.

Granted, the wording would have to be tweaked a little.  But, I'm sure you'll get the idea.

It's all come down to this.

Win or go home. 

I'm calling my shot right now...Kings win 4-1 after a speech like this!

The Mayor
www.twitter.com/Mayor119

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment