Thursday, March 24, 2011

Is Matt Greene Coming to Twitter Soon?

After 'When is Brayden Schenn going to play for the Kings again?' and "Who's starting in goal tomorrow night?' - perhaps the question I get asked most often is 'When is Matt Greene going to join twitter?'

So, I took the question to the man himself...

MM: Dustin Brown is on twitter, Dustin Penner says he's thinking about, Oscar Moller was just called up and he's on twitter - when are we going see you tweeting?

MG: I doubt that will ever happen. I don't even know how you would go about doing that or why I would go about doing that.

MM: People want to hear what you have to say, you're a pretty funny guy...

MG: I get told to shut up at numerous points during the day. I don't think there should be any kind of a platform where I need to talk any more than I actually do.

MM: Well, here's something that would have made for a great tweet for you - over in the NCAA playoffs it looks like the brackets have been set up for a possible North Dakota - Boston College final. Are you working on any bets with Rob Scuderi yet?

MG: They have to win a couple games before that happens. But, I'm sure we'll figure something out if it does get down to that.

[note: last season Davis Drewiske lost a bet with Scuderi on the NCAA Championship Game, something he talked about here]

I'll be checking back in with Greene on that one for sure. 

UND opens the college hockey playoffs this weekend and Kings prospect Derek Forbort (a freshman for the Fighting Sioux) will be on MayorsManor to preview things before their game on Saturday.



The Mayor
www.twitter.com/MayorNHL
www.facebook.com/MayorsManor

No comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment